Sunday 11 October 2009

Finally

I'm going on a 2 week road trip to machu pichu and La paz to see the sites, do some hardcore witnessing, renew my visa( In Bolivia), and experience this country fully. It'll be good.
These last 3 days have been full of fun. Friday we went to Esperanza's birthday party, Saturday everyone came here for Stephanies birthday party and we played games and danced till 5 in the morning. It was actually pretty fun, we had these black lights up and people were dancing with pieces of tissue in thier hands pretending they were glow sticks (because the black light makes everything white 'glow'.) waving them around like freaks, stuffing them in their ears and noses and generally doing their best to impersonate a glow worm. And yesterday everyone came over again for a Mexican lunch, some yummy mouth water enchiladas. Then me and Linda went over to Sebis apartment for a dinner which was really nice. I tried to make some cookies but unfortunately they burnt, very, very badly.
And now i'm trying to pack and stuff all of my belongings in a bag that is too small and I dont know how this is going to work properly but I have 1 hr left before I leave for the bus station and I'm only thinking about what snacks I would need to bring along to make my trip a good one.
I dont know if i'll have Internet while i'm out there doing Gods work so if you need to communicate with me lets try to do telepathically, okay?
Ciao cyber world, I know i'm gunna feel the withdrawls.

No comments: