Monday 26 October 2009

batch one

So I'm back and it was good. We did ltos of travling, lots of walking, and witnessing and yeah it was an experience. When i have time i'll write up some exciting testimonies.
Here are a bunch of photos. I went to Arequipa, Puno, Julliaca, Cusco and I stepped into Bolivia for like 10 minutes.

Leila and Me witnessing.
A temple in Cusco
In Cusco
A pretty church -Cusco.
they say the Incas we're smart they made 12 angles in one stone to make sure things fit together. Count it.
In Puno
Leila, Her dad and I in Puno.
Lake titicaca. The largest lake in the world.
they had a festival while we where there in Julliaca.
At the festival with monkey man.
My one photo in Bolivia.
In Arequipa
This church is 1623 years old. All stone.
In Arequipa, Beautiful scenery.

Kire jyanai desuak?
Batch 2 is comming. ( also i already have all the photos posted in FB, check it out.)

1 comment: