Saturday 3 October 2009

Life IS good!

I've been having a good time with everyone away (ehehe) its been fun. Food has been extra yummy, i've been more busy, i've painted our fence, lara has come over to spend a few days, I gave 4 12FS classes, i've watched fun movies, heard about the Jacton FDTPers adventures and saw many photos on their blogs, i've gone to a BBQ, learned 'what a wonderful world' on guitar, had some quality time with my man, done things at my own pace, and it i dont want it to stop. but life continues to change and i'll have to keep on changing with it.
On a diffrent note, i should be going on a road trip to machu pichu soon. I know i'll have a great time visting the sights, singing in restaurants, witnessing to english speakers and eating even more delicous peruvian food.
After I come back I going to try to take a nursing course with the Red Cross here and that will be my first step in fullfilling that goal.
Besides that we will be entering cmas push very soon and we need more personnel, for real, so if you're available and want to make our home even more awesome then it is then PLEASE write and apply, because I would love to see you! Hey no one said you have to commit years and years here, if the lord puts in your heart and mind to join us if only for c-mas then DO IT! (cuz christmas really isn't the same without you.)
I'm waiting for you. I know you want meeee, you know i wantcha! 1, 2, 3, 4, uno, dos tres, quatro!

No comments: